|Class-specific resources||Recommended dictionaries|
|Language-specific resources||Literary and cultural resources|
Research Guide for Russian Literature in English (Reed Library)
- Oxford Language Dictionaries Online (Reed only): Russian-English and English-Russian dictionaries with audio of native-speaker pronunciation
- Freedict - English to Russian
The following software is available in the Instructional Media Center:
- Learn Russian Now! (Interactive software) PG2113 .L437 1998 CD-ROM
|Keyboard layout setup: Be able to type as if you have a Russian keyboard.||Keyboard layout setup: Be able to type as if you have a Russian keyboard.|
|Keyboard layout: See the Russian keyboard layout.||Key Caps/Keyboard Viewer: View keyboard layouts and copy characters into documents.|
- The Russian Sound System: Pronunciation Guide Practice Book for Beginners of Russian - Anna Yatsenko
- RAILS: Russian Advanced Interactive Learning Series (password required)
- Russian Grammar in Literary Contexts - Audio files
- Let's Talk About Life! - Audio files for "An Integrated Approach to Russian Conversation".
- Russnet - provides a wealth of Russian-learning resources, including language modules for students at all levels.
- Master Russian - resources for grammar, vocabulary, culture, and speaking and reading practice.
- Russian Verb Conjugator
- RusLang Language Tools
- Everyday Russian - Free online lessons for beginner to advanced language students.
- LearnRussian - Online resources for beginners of Russian.
Argumenty i fakty (shelved by title in the Pollock Browsing Room)
- Literaturnaia gazeta (shelved by title in the Pollock Browsing Room)
- Nezavisimaia gazeta (also in print; shelved by title in the Pollock Browsing Room)
- Pravda Online
- Segodnia (shelved by title in the Pollock Browsing Room)
- Slovo (shelved by title in the Pollock Browsing Room)
- The Return: Two brothers embark upon a fishing tirp with their long-estrangled father, who has suddenly reapeared after a 12-year-long absensce. (researched and summarized by Madison Gordon)
- How I Ended This Summer: Two workers living alone in an Arctic meteorological station are driven apart when one of them receives imporant news intended for the other, but decides to keep it to himself. (researched and summarized by Madison Gordon)
- The Island: An Orthodox monk must cope with his memories of life and choices as a sailor in the Russian Navy during World War II. (researched and summarized by Madison Gordon)
- Russian Portal Language Blog - A great blog with many interesting and fun links for learning the Russian language and culture.
- Russia Today - Russian signs with their English equivalents and many other linguistic and cultural resources
- Google Россия - the Russian Google
- Руссий Журнал - offers a wide range of Russian full-text journals and books, as well as a search engine for Russian websites
- Яндекс - search engine for Russian websites