Reed College Science Outreach
Building a foundation for scientific literacy in the next generation...since 1996.
Reed College's Science Outreach program creates partnerships between Reed College and local public schools to provide young students with engaging, hands-on, inquiry-based experiences with science. Our program provides Reed students opportunities to engage with students and teachers in the Portland community and to gain significant in-classroom teaching experience.
We're are always seeking enthusiastic students! Apply Now!
Join us for our information session:
Thurs, Sept 3rd
5:30pm, Psych 105
- Are you looking for a service-learning opportunity that gets you out of the bubble and lets you serve the greater Portland community?
- Would you like to connect with an enthusiastic and passionate group of Reedies?
- Would you like to be a role model to students from a wide range of backgrounds and inspire students to embrace learning?
- Do you enjoy working with children and would like to learn more about teaching and careers in education?
- Want to share your passion for science and to inspire a new generation of scientists?
- Learn more about why you should join us!
Ready to Apply?
phone: 503-788-6625, email: email@example.com, office: B1A (in Biology basement)
but are too busy to commit to teaching for an entire semester,
or who would like to support the program in ways other than teaching.